3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Snow Saw Pro
The Black Diamond Saw Pro is an essential component of any avalanche geek's snow study kit. The Snow Saw Pro is light and compact, so you won't be tempted to leave it out of your pack, and it has a serrated stainless steel blade that will slice through everything from melt-freeze crusts to small trees and limbs in a rescue scenario. The saw folds onto itself for easy and safe storage, and attaches to most adjustable Black Diamond ski poles via the three included connection pegs. A 30cm mark on the blade allows you to quickly isolate columns for compression and extended column tests.
- Essential saw for critical snow analysis in backcountry terrain
- Attaches to most adjustable Black Diamond poles
- Folding design ensures light, compact convenience
- Three connection pegs included for 12, 14, and 16mm diameter poles
- Item #BLD008E
- stainless steel
- [collapsed] 16.3 in, [extended] 30.7 in
- Pole Attachment
- yes, most Black Diamond ski poles
- Claimed Weight
- 9 oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.