Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Session Suede Approach Shoe
From the daily grind to weekend cragging, Black Diamond's Session Suede Approach Shoe keeps up with our on-the-move lifestyle. It is durable enough for all the miles we put in on city commutes and long approaches but is comfortable enough that we don't even notice how much ground we've covered.
- Durable, weather-resistant approach shoe for the active lifestyle
- Suede upper is fully lined for a comfortable sock-like feel
- Climbing-shoe inspired construction for performance fit
- Elastic heel allows for easy on-off and folds down to slip on quick
- 9mm drop allows a natural gait and reduces calf fatigue
- Cushy midsole offers superior shock absorption on long approaches
- Sticky sole is rugged enough for rocky approaches and city commutes
- Loops provide stowing options when it's time for your sending shoes
- Item #BLDZ9E6
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.