Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Session Suede Approach Shoe
We appreciate the durability of the Session shoe to take us from work to gym to bar. The suede leather upper looks at home in the office and while working your boulder project, and the harder wearing rubber will last for many approaches to the crag and commutes around town.
- An approach shoe that can handle problems on and off the boulder
- Suede leather upper provides durability and molded fit
- BlackLabel Street Rubber is harder wearing to survive city streets
- Slingshot stretch heel squeezes out dead space in your heel cup
- Fully lined for comfort while working beta and while working 9-5
- 9mm heel-toe drop provides relief for your calves after sending
- Item #BLDZ9E5
- Upper Material
- [upper] 1.8mm suede leather [toe cap] BlackLabel Street rubber
- relaxed approach
- die cut comfort EVA
- low profile comfort EVA
- BlackLabel Street rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, gym climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.