Don't throw off your groove—wear the Rhythm T-Shirt for reliable performance that never slows you down. Built with NuYarn fabric, this durable combination of nylon and wool wicks sweat during your most arduous treks, workouts, or trail runs, with a lightweight build to keep you comfortable at any pace.
- A performance tee to get you through your toughest pursuits
- NuYarn fabric delivers quick-drying, breathable performance
- Built-in stretch ensures unrestricted mobility
- Wool eliminates odors and thermoregulates for year-round comfort
- Seams strategically placed for chafe-free comfort while layering
- Item #BLD00WN
- 57% nylon, 43% merino wool
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, running, training, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2021
So sad that it's such a disappointment
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 155 lbs
Wanted to love this shirt, was super stoked on it when it came out of the package. A lot of merino shirts don't have a ton of stretch but this one does, and it felt great on. However, after one wearing, the fit is just awful. With this, stretch translates to stretch OUT. For some reason the bottom stretched out horizontally to the point where it looked like I was wearing the liberty bell. And while the length in the back is perfect, with the sideways stretching, it became basically a crop top in the front. Cannot dream up a shirt less flattering than too short in the front with a bottom hem that flounces out like a poodle skirt. Major disappointment because the fabric and color were both fabulous fresh outta the bag. But honestly even at like 50% off I wouldn't buy this again.