The performance nylon wool blend found in the Black Diamond Rhythm T-Shirt helps you perform to the best of your ability thanks to its plentiful stretch, natural odor resistance, and impressive temperature control. As an added bonus the minimal branding and classic crew neck design fits seamlessly into most wardrobes.
- Performance tee for hitting the trail, the crag, or lounging
- Wool blend moves with you, controls temperature, and wicks moisture
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant for use day after day
- Crew neck design is well suited for aggressive outdoor activities
- Item #BLD00XH
- Q & A
expensive / poor fit
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 146lbs
Too long. It's kinda like wearing a dress. For comparison it's about 3 inches longer than athletic shirts by the north face or Patagonia, but if you sweat a lot it hangs lower and lower until it looks like you're not wearing shorts. Otherwise its quite slim fitting. Excessive static buildup makes it really clingy and uncomfortable .
Softest. Shirt. Ever.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is the softest shirt ever. Incredibly light, too. Definitely warmer than the equivalent weight synthetic knit/mesh fabric, but probably about the same temp as a synthetic non-mesh shirt (e.g. capilene). Quite comfortable even when sweaty with no discernible odor after a few sweaty wears. Very quick drying. For me, it's perfect for either lower-output activities above 65˚ or higher output below that.
Fit is a comfortable slim fit. At 5'10, 180# athletic build, L is comfortable and not skin tight, but also not too long. M would probably work because of stretch, but would be very form fitting.