Select your style & size:Select options
Just add juice.
We've all been there—you finish setting up camp just before sundown and then turn on your headlamp to see it flicker its last bit of light as soon as you turn it on. Normally, you're out of luck if you didn't bring spare batteries; not so with the Black Diamond ReVolt Headlamp. It features AAA batteries that are rechargeable via USB, so you can charge it through your car output, solar panel, or laptop. You can even toss in some regular AAA batteries in a pinch.
Dial in the right amount and type of light for the task at hand with proximity, distance, strobe, red night-vision, and dimmer settings. An adjustable headband allows for hands-free illumination, and a tilt function gets you the right angle for seeing what's coming at you. The three-level power meter takes the guesswork out of how much juice you have left.
- Compact headlamp that's rechargeable via USB
- Includes 3 rechargeable AAA batteries
- Multiple modes handle a wide variety of tasks
- Three-level power meter shows battery life for three seconds
- IPX4 waterproof rating submersion up to 1 meter
- Night-vision mode activates without cycling through white light
- Item #BLD00MM
- Q & A
The tech specs on this headlamp lists a high lumens of 300. Black Diamond also lists a high lumens of 300 but other websites show a high of only 130 lumens. Which is correct?
Hey Wing - The ReVolt Headlamp has a high lumens of 300. I own this headlamp and would highly recommend it. If you do run it at 300 lumens the battery will not last as long. Feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions.
- Kyle L. - Expert Gearhead - email@example.com - 801-736-4337
Does this have the power tap function?