Select Style & Size
A Black Diamond best seller, the Revolt took backcountry skiers, alpinists, and climbers by storm a few seasons back when BD redesigned it with a burlier casing constructed with storms in mind. You can rely on it when you're skiing through powder pre-dawn, rappelling off the route in the rain, or spraying ice chipped off an ice axe. Now, Black Diamond redesigned the Revolt Headlamp with more power and BD's patented PowerTap technology for easy toggling from on-and-off to any lighting you desire by a simple tap. No buttons, just a tap from your ski gloves, mittens, or chalky fingertip.
- Rechargeable headlamp designed for black diamonds and beyond
- 350 lumens ideal for climbing, touring, and trekking
- PowerTap technology toggles through dimming and modes with a tap
- Brightness Memory remembers how dim it was the last time it was on
- Modes include proximity, distance, strobe, red light, and lock
- Rechargeable batteries included; can also use AAA
- Item #BLDZ95Q
- Power Source
- DB 1800 recharcheable mAh lithium Ion
- Batteries Included
- dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock
- Burn Time
- [low] 200 hour, [high] 4 hour, [reserve] 36 hour
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2020
A typo in the tech specs. The high-power and low-power burn times claim to be the same...