Recon Stretch Ski Pant
- Shell pants for adventures within or outside the resort
- Waterproof BD.dry provides breathable protection
- Articulated knees and seat for a natural stance
- Four-way stretch construction for freedom of motion
- Offset vents let you dump heat on the skin track
- PIEPS pocket for secure beacon storage
- Reinforced kick patches for durability
- Item #BLD00SJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 124lbs
Love love love these pants! I've worn them a ton in the backcountry and they rock. The stretchy material and moves with you on the skinner, and they breathe impressively well when things heat up. I've really put them to work on some early season slogs involving lots of bushwhacking, and they've held up super well.
I have a longer leg and the length on these is really nice. I will say I think they run a bit big. I typically wear a small in most ski pants. I got these in a small and thought they'd be ok (they're definitely wearable), but I wish I swapped them out for an XS. I have to cinch the adjustable waistbelt a few inches so they don't fall down, and there's a lot of material around my legs. For context, I'm 5' 7" and 125lbs.