Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Recon Stretch Bib Ski Pant
Whether you're earning your turns or lapping lifts, the Recon Stretch Bib Ski Pant from Black Diamond will keep you comfortable, moving, and dry. Its BD.dry waterproof membrane offers protection on stormy days while also providing breathability when you're on long tours in the backcountry. Four-way stretch fabric keeps you moving on the skin track and mobile through tree runs. An updated, low profile beacon pocket stows your avy gear when you venture out of bounds and thigh pockets store your daily necessities. Offset side venting dumps heat when you're boot-packing and lapping turns in deep powder while the high mounted snow gaiter keeps out those fresh flakes for day-long comfort in the snow.
- Bib pant for skiing the resort and backcountry
- BD.dry membrane breathes for comfort on strenuous ascents
- Water- and windproof construction protects during storms
- 4-way stretch for mobility on the ski track and in trees
- Updated, low profile beacon pocket carries avy gear
- Articulated joints and gusseted construction up mobility
- Integrated, removable belt provides secure coverage
- Offset side venting helps regulate temperature on the skin track
- Item #BLD010Z
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.