Recon Stretch Bib Pant
The Black Diamond Women's Recon Stretch Bib Pant is fully covered in hightly-rated waterproof, breathable protection to protect in powdery weather whether you're touring the backcountry or riding the resort. Its BD.Dry 3L membrane is light, thin, and remarkably breathable to perform well on the skin track. Black Diamond designed the bib with stretchy fabric to offer freedom of movement up and down the mountain. There are adjustments at the waist and suspenders for solid coverage, and snow gaiters keep pow out of your boots.
- Bibs built for backcountry touring and powder riding
- BD.Dry 3L boasts impressive waterproof, breathable ratings
- Stretchy fabrication offers freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist with big and adjustable suspenders
- Boot gaiter with reinforced instep kick patches for durability
- Item #BLDZ997
- [membrane/laminate] BD.Dry (3-layer) [face fabric] 84% nylon, 16% elastane, DWR [back] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh, 2 zippered bib, 1 beacon
- adjustable, belt loops
- adjustable suspenders
- integrated in pant leg
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2020
Fit seems perfect
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 126 lbs
I haven't yet worn this outside but thought I'd post since I haven't found any reviews online yet. Initial impression is that the fit is much nicer than the other bibs I tried on. Flylow Foxy small was too tight at my chest and medium had too much room in the back. I really like the length (inseam 30.5, shorter than the standard 32-33" with other brands) since I'm petite. Burton AK 3L and OR Carbide were baggy on me. I'll update once I've put these to the test!