Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Aptly named, the Recon Glove is the perfect accessory for scoping out fresh backcountry lines or hunting for untouched snow at the resort. These toasty warm gloves are insulated enough for storm day skiing, with a waterproof construction and gauntlet-level coverage, so you're free to huck cliffs, stay out all day, or even shovel the driveway once you get home—after all, the skies have been dumping since dawn.
- A toasty freeride glove for snowy resort days and backcountry treks
- Waterproof BD.dry insert keeps your digits dry even in wet snow
- Strategically placed insulation balances warmth with dexterity
- Grippy leather palm holds strong on ski poles or board bindings
- Gauntlet style cuffs can be cinched shut to keep out snow
- Item #BLDZ985
- leather, Pertex Shield
- BD.dry insert
- [back] 340g PrimaLoft Gold, [palm] 170g PrimaLoft Gold
- gauntlet glove
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 3.9oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.