Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Prime Approach Shoe
Black Diamond's Prime Approach Shoe fits right into our active lifestyle. The premium suede upper moves seamlessly from work to the climbing gym. The grippy rubber endures city streets and gnarly approaches and still performs well on our warmup problems with the help of the climbing-shoe inspired toe shape.
- Ultra-comfortable approach shoe that doesn't skimp on durability
- Burly suede upper holds up against rugged approaches
- Rubber toecap provides protection on unpredictable, rocky terrain
- 9mm drop allows natural stride without fatiguing your calves
- Fully lined for that soft feel on bare feet while you belay
- Cushy midsole absorbs shock while moving quick from work to gym
- BlackLabel Street rubber provides longevity and sticky performance
- Webbing loop at heel and tongue for varying stowing options
- Item #BLDZ9E4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.