Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Prime Approach Shoe
A favorite of ours for its versatility, the Prime Approach Shoe from Black Diamond handles our active lifestyle as well as technical bouldering approaches with equal aplomb. The suede upper pairs respectably with our work attire yet holds up against fresh gym holds and technical approaches. The lightweight EVA foam and durable outsole comfortably carry us through our various roles, whether it be in the office, at the crag, or even the local pub.
- Lightweight approach shoe takes you from work to the bouldering gym
- Suede upper conforms to your foot and increases durability
- 9mm drop for a more natural stride without fatiguing your calves
- Cushioned midsole and footbed provides a smooth ride
- BlackLabel Street sole withstands city streets and rocky approaches
- Item #BLDZ9E3
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.