Select a size:
Why We Like The PearLock Screwgate Carabiner
The PearLock Screwgate Carabiner is our trusted locker for multi-pitch routes, when we'll be anchored to the wall repeatedly to bring up our partner. The pear shape provides a large rope-bearing surface, giving us a smooth munter-hitch belay and rappel should we drop our ATC on the way up.
- Versatile carabiner for belaying and anchoring
- Sleeve locks gate, not nose, to keep from freezing when loaded
- Keylock nose prevents snagging when unclipping
- Hot-Forged construction reduces weight without losing strength
- Item #BLDZ9EF
- Hot-Forged aluminum alloy
- Gate Type
- Screwgate sleeve
- Major Axis Strength
- Minor Axis Strength
- Open Gate Strength
- Gate Opening
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- canyoneering, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.