Greet the sunrise at the summit, rip the skins off your skis, and don't forget to slip Black Diamond's Patrol Glove on before the ride down. This classic workhorse boasts hard-wearing goat leather and abrasion-resistant fabrics for long-lasting durability, and the waterproof, breathable BD.dry insert offers reliable protection in deep pow. Primaloft Gold insulation gives that special touch of warmth that dawn patrollers need, and Polartec Thermal Pro High Loft fleece wicks moisture off your sweaty palms when you're touring up for the second lap.
- Ski glove gives the performance that dawn patrols demand
- Waterproof, breathable BD.dry ensures dry times in white rooms
- Primaloft Gold insulation offers pre-dawn warmth
- Goat leather covers palm, fingers, and knuckles for durability
- Gauntlet cuff with cinch ensures glove-friendly, secure coverage
- Item #BLDZ9AU
- [shell] nylon stretch, [palm, knuckles] goat leather, [lining] fleece
- [back-of-hand] Primaloft Gold (170g)
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2020
Not for Patrolling
- I've used it several times
I've never had a problem with my fingers getting cold but ever since owning these gloves I've had to get used to it. Also: where are the wrist straps? A huge over sight in my opinion. I've had to steal straps from an old pair of gloves so I don't drop them in the snow when taking them off. Sorry Black Diamond you can do better.
January 10, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
I’ve used them 30+ times and I would say it’s rare my hands are warm I’m constantly balling them up to keep them warm I’ve tried to use liners with them doesn’t help much