Offset Micro Stopper Set 1-6
For pin-scarred cracks and awkward flares on aid climbs or modern trad routes, nothing protects like the Black Diamond Offset Micro Stopper Set. These tapered chocks feature a reworked design with a 6-degree flare and rounded edges to inspire confidence in those less-than-ideal placements. The included Oval Wire biner makes for easy racking.
- Passive pro for flaring cracks and pin scars on aid or trad climbs
- Copper/iron construction offers optimized bite in any rock type
- Head piece is forged onto the cable for increased durability
- Included Oval Wire carabiner makes for easy racking
- Item #BLD1233
- Q & A
Solid aid piece
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used these both aid and free and they are awesome! They set so well that standing up on even the smallest sizes is way less scary that standing on the same size non-offset nut. They saved my butt in Yosemite. If you climb granite ever, aid or free, these are a must have
For Those Oh Crap Moments
I've had to place these in only a few instances and they've proven solid. In a pinch, they've worked for solid protection when there's nothing but a super tiny crack or constriction. As usual, BD gear is awesome.
is this the whole settt???????