For a more comfortable hiking experience.
The Black Diamond Nitro 22 Backpack has plenty of space for all the food and layers you need for long-distant day hikes. Its ReActiv suspension system includes shoulder straps and a waist belt that move with you while hiking. This system provides maximum efficiency, ensures a natural stride, balances load transfer, reduces knee stress, and eliminates sore spots and bruising.
Made with Black Diamond's OpenAir technology, the Nitro's back panel, waist belt, and shoulder straps circulate airflow to keep you cool in warmer weather. The zippered panel access opens wide for easy gear retrieval. Black Diamond also equipped the Nitro with an external access hydration sleeve for your own reservoir, attachment loops for trekking poles or ice axes, and multiple pockets at the front, sides, and waist belt for electronics, valuables, layers, and snacks for the trail.
- Daypack designed for summit scrambles and long hikes
- OpenAir back panel maintains cool, comfortable fit
- ReActiv shoulder harness limit jostling as you hike
- External reservoir sleeve for quick hydration on the trail
- Stretch hipbelt pockets grant easy access to essentials
- Trekking pole and ice axe loops for more technical objectives
- Item #BLD00RZ
- Q & A
Great pack for everything!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this pack primarily for day hikes and mountain bike sessions. Its comfortable and functional. The many adjustment straps all over this bag help get it dialed very nicely. The waist belt pocket easily holds a cell phone and wallet. The main compartment has zippers that zip almost all the way down on both sides so you can access the stuff in the bottom of your bag without unloading the whole thing. Way stoked on this bag!