2 Days Only!
Select a size:
The Black Diamond Mission Pant is here to serve whether your objective is a steep skin in the backcountry or a steeper downhill in the resort. Gore-Tex gives this thin three-layer shell reliable waterproof breathable protection for powder days and intense snowfall. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through.
Black Diamond also equipped the Mission Pant with angled, offset side zippers for fully-circulated ventilation. There are more zippers on each cuff for easy access to ski boots and the pant's integrated snow gaiters. Keprotec reinforced the cuffs for long-lasting protection against crampons and ski edges. The Pieps Pocket fits Black Diamond's Pieps avalanche beacon perfectly, and it has Poron XRD foam to protect the beacon from impacts.
- Fully-featured ski pants for everything from groomers to pow days
- Gore-Tex membrane ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture from seeping in
- Regular fit allows for easy layering underneath
- Offset side vents dump excess heat in a pinch
- Snow gaiters with gripper elastics prevent snow from sneaking in
- Removable belt adjusts easily for a customized, secure fit
- Protective PIEPS Pocket and integrated internal harness stores beacon
- Item #BLD00CP
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.