Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Eclipse Blue/Amber
Select a size:
Mission LT Approach Shoe
Out of Black Diamond's new collection of approach shoes, the Mission LT is a lightweight, technical hiker designed for fast-and-light missions on technical terrain. Its rockered-esque profile tackles steep sandstone and scree fields like a powder ski in soft snow. The BlackLabel sole's rubber is fine-tuned for traction on mountainous terrain, and a plethora of rock-protective features keep your foot ready for the climb after tenuous trails. Black Diamond's engineered EnduroKnit upper is remarkably durable and comfortably breathable in warmer weather.
- Light approach shoe designed for heavy hikes to faraway climbs
- EnduroKnit upper feels breathable and remarkably durable
- Rubber toe and nylon plate provide rock protection
- Sock-like bootie brings a seamless, snug feel
- EVA midsole maximizes cushioning and shock absorption
- BlackLabel rubber sole fine-tuned for mountainous traction
- Item #BLDZ97Y
- Upper Material
- polyester enduro knit
- EVA, protective rock plate
- Black Diamond BlackLabel-Mountain rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10] 11oz
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.