3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mega Snow Tent
The Mega Snow Tent fills a major gap in our camp quiver: a basecamp shelter optimized for our coldest expeditions. This all-season shelter is made with seam-sealed high-tenacity polyester that keeps its shape in wet environments. The perimeter features a valance that buries into the snow to create a sealed edge that keeps wind and powder out. Assembly is simple thanks to its single-pole design and printed setup tips, and the unique ventilation system allows us to cook and chill safely without letting in too much cold air.
- Four-season basecamp shelter optimized for winter excursions
- High-tenacity polyester is seam-sealed and doesn't sag when wet
- Nylon valence seals edges in snowpack for weatherproof security
- Single packable carbon fiber pole allows easy setup
- Unique pull-back door vent allows vapor to escape without unzipping
- Rugged guylines make tough snow anchors or work with included stakes
- Screen-printed instructions and tips make winter setup a simple task
- Compatible ground cloth and Mega Bug shelter sold separately
- Item #BLDZ9DQ
- 30D polyester, [snow valance] 70D nylon
- [center pole] carbon fiber
- Number of Doors
- fully sealed
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 106 x 106 x 106in
- Floor Space
- 78sq ft
- Packed Size
- 15 x 6in
- Packed Weight
- 3lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.