Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Liquid Point Shell Jacket
With the Black Diamond Men's Liquid Point Shell Jacket, we don't have to choose between burly waterproof protection and lightweight packability. Made with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex PacLite, this shell easily stuffs in the bottom of our packs when it's unexpectedly sunny. Weighing 14.5 ounces, it doesn't hold us back during long approaches and multi-day backpacking trips, but that doesn't mean it won't fend off even the most unruly mountain storms. Fully sealed seams, a DWR treatment, and a water-resistant center front zipper prevent water from seeping through, while its helmet-compatible hood, adjustable cuffs, and a cinch hem batten down the hatches when the skies go from grey to black.
- Stay protected without being weighted down with this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex construction protects you
- Regular fit enables room for movement in the mountains
- Underarm zippered vents allow for a quick cool down
- Multiple pockets stash adventure essentials close by
- Item #BLD00LI
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Paclite (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 75D plain-weave (DWR)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand zip
- underarm zip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- climbing, hiking & camping, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.