Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Glove Liners we have in stock.View Similar Products
Lightweight Wooltech Glove
- Light wool liner glove gives warmth on tours, treks, and trail runs
- Polartec Power Wool wicks moisture, dries quickly, and feels soft
- Breathable fabric also offers odor control
- Digital thumb and index finger allow touchscreen compatibility
- Item #BLD00QL
- Q & A
Doesn't hold up for snowboarding
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The overall quality of the gloves is decent but it doesn't work well for a day if snowboarding. I wore them once as a liner glove and they practically disintegrated. Overall would only recommend for normal wear, nothing sport related.
Tight in the wrist
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Lightweight and stretchy material, with decent build quality for the money - what I was looking for. However, there is a band of non-elastic material in the wrist that made these very difficult to get on, and precarious to get off. The fit/length of the fingers was normal, but I chose to return them. Maybe a size up would work (I measured my hand and used the size-estimator), but then I'd be worried about the finger length.