Lightweight Wooltech Glove
- Light wool liner glove gives warmth on tours, treks, and trail runs
- Polartec Power Wool wicks moisture, dries quickly, and feels soft
- Breathable fabric also offers odor control
- Digital thumb and index finger allow touchscreen compatibility
- Item #BLD00QL
- 66% polyester, 34% wool
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb, index finger
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, casual, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2020
Nice gloves, not super durable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I use these for short runs in the cold and not much else. They provide just enough warmth and fit me true to size. However, they wear quite quickly if they touch much of anything, so I wouldn't use them for anything that involves much contact.
November 26, 2019
Doesn't hold up for snowboarding
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The overall quality of the gloves is decent but it doesn't work well for a day if snowboarding. I wore them once as a liner glove and they practically disintegrated. Overall would only recommend for normal wear, nothing sport related.
August 29, 2019
Tight in the wrist
- I returned this product before using it
Lightweight and stretchy material, with decent build quality for the money - what I was looking for. However, there is a band of non-elastic material in the wrist that made these very difficult to get on, and precarious to get off. The fit/length of the fingers was normal, but I chose to return them. Maybe a size up would work (I measured my hand and used the size-estimator), but then I'd be worried about the finger length.