Select a size:
Why We Like The Impulse 98 Ski
When Black Diamond says the Impulse 98 Ski is all-mountain, they really mean the whole mountain—both in-bounds and out. It's a versatile all-mountain ski that rides the backcountry as well as the resort. The shape is equally versatile with a solid ability to perform in soft snow as well as firm. We like how stiff the ski feels, and although it's slightly heavier than Black Diamond's more backcountry-oriented skis, the Impulse is still light enough to tour around comfortably. There's even a tail clip for skins on the back, because Black Diamond knows you'll want to ride these skis regardless of the side of the rope.
- Versatile all-mountain ski intended for resort and backcountry
- 98mm waist is the skinniest and most versatile Impulse Ski
- Rocker tip & tail navigate deep, soft powder with ease
- Camber underfoot initiates edge control on firmer snow
- Poppy poplar wood core with stiff pre-preg fiberglass layup
- Flat-top construction with ABS sidewalls for torsional rigidity and durability
- Item #BLDZ9H2
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.