3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Impulse 112 Ski
Known for their featherweight touring skis, Black Diamond’s Impulse 112 Ski caught our attention since definitely a bomber freeride ski with an emphasis on stability. The 112mm waist finds the sweet spot between effortless float and quick-pivoting maneuverability, while the long turn radius and poplar wood core supply speed-craving performance for big mountain lines.
- Powder skis suited for big mountain skiers with a freeride attitude
- 112mm waist floats on deep days yet feels nimble for chopped up snow
- Tip and tail rocker supplies intuitive pivoting, drifting, and slashing
- Poplar wood core offers vibration damping characteristics
- Sandwich fiberglass construction provides bomber durability
- Camber underfoot helps lock-in an edge in variable snow
- Partial twintip tail is easy to break free into a slash
- Steel edges and sintered base provide consistent performance
- Item #BLDZ9H0
- 181cm, 186cm
- [181cm] 139 / 112 / 126mm, [186cm] 139 / 112 / 136mm
- Turn Radius
- [181cm] 20m, [186cm] 21m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 181cm] 9lb 1oz (4111g), [186cm] 9lb 4oz (4196g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.