Select a size:
Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP)
Impact Crash Pad
The Black Diamond Impact Crash Pad is excellent whether you're a beginner getting your first pad or you're stocking up for some intense highballer you've been eying for a long time. Its polyester ripstop exterior is durable and can handle sliding down rocky crevasses without a tear, and Black Diamond added a PU coating for extra durability and water-resistant protection. Inside the pad, you get one layer of closed-cell PE foam that dissipates the force of your fall, and another layer of high-compression PU foam that keeps the pad sturdy and ready to catch you for many years.
The Impact also features shoulder straps and a waist belt to help you get to your problem with ease, and two handles help your buddies move the pad underneath you while you climb. Its hinge-style fold makes moving from boulder to boulder simple and quick, and the three-strap closure secures the folded pad in place so you can get from the car to the mountains without a hassle.
- Black Diamond's smallest crash pad for bouldering
- New suspension system with padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- Clean, three-strap closure with improved buckles
- PU-coated top and sides for abrasion- and water-resistance
- Two grab handles for moving around the landing
- Item #BLD00ZK
- 600D polyester ripstop, PU coating
- [top] PE foam [bottom] PU foam
- Carry Mode
- padded shoulder strap, webbing waist belt, grab handles
- Dimensions - Open
- 39 x 45 x 4in
- Dimensions - Folded
- 39 x 22.5 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- 9lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.