Select Style & Size
Black Diamond designed the versatile HotWire Quickdraw to meet all your clipping needs. Dual hot-forged, wiregate carabiners significantly reduce weight while the larger rope-bearing surface extends the lifespan of both the carabiner and your rope. Thanks to a Straightjacket rubber gasket, clipping 'biner orientation is maintained so you don't waste time and energy fumbling with the gate, and the wire gate eliminates flutter so you feel confident as you clip.
- Full wiregate quickdraw for sport climbing
- HotWire carabiners are hot-forged for lightweight performance
- Wire gates at both ends minimize gate flutter
- Expanded rope-bearing surface enhances durability
- Straitjacket gasket maintains biner angle for clipping
- Colored carabiners help you see rope and bolt ends
- Item #BLDZ96W
- Gate Type
- Sling Width
- Sling Length
- 12cm, 16cm
- [sling] 22kN, [carabiner] (major axis) 24kN, (minor axis) [top] 8kN, [bottom] 7kN
- Recommended Use
- sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 4, 2020
Great for price
- I've put it through the wringer
These draws feel really sturdy and have definitely caught me many times. The dogbone seems nice but I can't speak to it because I just used the biners to make alpines.