Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Black Diamond designed the HiLight Tent with base camps, winter mountaineering, and anchoring in on steep pitches in mind. It's a lightweight, 4-season tent that's easy to hike in when the trail to the alpine is long and arduous. The 30D polyester fabric is light and easy to pack, and the two-and-a-half pole design keeps the fabric tight in all weather. Fully sealed seams prevent raindrops or snowflakes from seeping through, and Flow Manifold lets interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture vapor and stale air out of the tent. Two full-size doors with mesh windows amplify airflow for even better ventilation on summer trips.
- Tent for mountain adventures that require a long hike in
- High tenacity fabric doesn't stretch out when it gets wet
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Easy pitch 2.5 pole design makes setting up camp a breeze
- Ceiling exit rope anchors the tent when on steep pitches
- Flow Manifold draws moisture and stale air out of the tent
- Dual doors enhance airflow for a comfortable environment
- Item #BLDZ94K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.