Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Helio Recon 95 Ski
The Black Diamond Helio Recon 955 Ski styles the same backcountry-friendly design as the original Helio, except instead of a lighter carbon layup, Black Diamond used triaxial fiberglass for a beefier, stiffer feel. That's not to say it's too heavy for touring; this Recon model maintains a trim seven pound weight that's more than suitable for a long skin up steep mountains. It simply styles the same shape, sidewalls, and vibration-damping technology as the original Helio, except a stiffer flex and a poppier wood core make the Recon a more aggressive choice for laying down turns at faster speeds, and digging into firmer snow a bit better.
- Beefier buildup of Black Diamond's Helio backcountry ski
- 95mm waist is the most versatile Recon for firm and soft snow
- Rockered tip and tail ease turn initiation in softer snow
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on firmer snow
- Poppy poplar wood core with pre-preg fiberglass for stiffness
- ABS sidewalls add long-lasting durability season after season
- Added damping technology borrowed from Helio's popular design
- Item #BLD013O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.