3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Helio Carbon 95 Ski
The Helio Carbon collection of backcountry skis consists of Black Diamond's lightest planks for alpine touring, and the Helio Carbon 95 Ski is the most versatile option we go for when it comes to skiing soft and hard snow. A 95mm waist places this ski in the middle of the Helio Carbon collection.
Its optimal balance in powder and firmer snow is further complemented by the camber underfoot and early rise rocker that initiate solid edge control down icy couloirs, and then surfs in deep pow. The Helio Carbon is made of light paulownia wood and a pre-preg carbon layup for increased stiffness at the lowest weight possible.
- Black Diamond's premier, ultralight ski for backcountry touring
- Mid-sized 95mm waist has an equal balance on hard and soft snow
- Early rise tip initiates solid performance in powder
- Camber underfoot and rockered tip shaped to ride variable snow, too
- Ultralight wood core laid up with pre-preg carbon for stiffness
- Full-perimeter ABS sidewalls optimize durability and edge control
- ABS tail protector and titanal binding reinforcements
- Item #BLDZ9AQ
- 162cm, 169cm, 176cm, 183cm
- [162cm] 123 / 95 / 112mm [169cm] 124 / 95 / 113mm [176cm] 124 / 95 / 113mm [183cm] 125 / 95 / 114mm
- Turn Radius
- [162cm] 17m [169cm] 18m [176cm] 19m [183cm] 20m
- early rise rocker tip, low rise rocker tail, camber underfoot
- ABS sidewalls
- pre-preg carbon, elastomeric materials [binding] titanal
- P-tex 4500
- ABS tail protector with skin-clip tab
- Claimed Weight
- [162cm] 5lb 9oz (2523g), [169cm] 5lb 12oz (2608g), [169cm] 5lb 13oz (2637g), [176cm] 6lb 2oz (2778g), [183cm] 6lb 5oz (2863g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.