3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Helio Carbon 115 Ski
The Helio Carbon collection of backcountry skis consists of Black Diamond's lightest planks for alpine touring, and the Helio Carbon 114 Ski is most powder-hungry in the bunch. As the widest Helio Carbon, this ski certainly has a penchant for powder but can rip icy chutes or aprons with variable snow as well as powder. Black Diamond designed it with an early rise at the tip so you can navigate deep powder with ease whether you're on the skin track or the descent, and a bit of camber underfoot works with the slightly rockered tail to employ a versatile performance whether you're edging down icy couloirs or cruising spring crud. The Helio Carbon is made of light paulownia wood and a pre-preg carbon layup for increased stiffness at the lowest weight possible. Full-perimeter ABS sidewalls maximize durability and are easy to tune when you blow a side out on some shark hidden in the pow. The ABS tail protector has a clip-in for climbing skins, and a titanal plate adds binding retention underfoot for greater strength.
- Black Diamond's premier ultralight backcountry ski for powder
- 115mm is the widest Helio Carbon for soft, deep powder
- Early rise tip initiates solid powder tracking
- Camber underfoot and rockered tip shaped to ride variable snow
- Ultralight wood core laid up with pre-preg carbon for stiffness
- Full-perimeter ABS sidewalls optimize durability and edge control
- ABS tail protector and titanal binding reinforcements
- Item #BLDZ9AO
- 177cm, 185cm
- [177cm] 143 / 115 / 125mm, [185cm] 144 / 155 / 126mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 24m, [185cm] 25m
- rocker tip & tail
- paulownia wood
- performance carbon fiber
- ABS sidewalls
- PTex 4500 sintered
- early rise
- Claimed Weight
- [177cm] 1lb 7oz (653g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.