3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Helio 76 Ski
As the lightest, narrowest ski in Black Diamond's ski mountaineering-oriented lineup, the Helio 76 Ski is designed for fitness laps, long slogs, skimo races, or any mission where you need to move quickly and efficiently. The 76-millimeter waist cuts out those extra ounces you'll find from a wider ski, resulting in a nimble ride on the descents without holding you back when you're crushing the ascents. An early rise tip and tail make the Helio 76 able to handle some softer snow should you find any, but its svelte profile leans more towards firm conditions.
At the heart of the Helio is an ultralight engineered balsa flax wood core, which is responsible for the ski's impressively low weight and gives it a fun, responsive personality. Pair this with the carbon fiber layup and ABS sidewalls for improved torsional stiffness, dampness, and a better edge hold, and you have a smooth, precise ride all the way down. Black Diamond equipped the ski with integrated skin clip tabs, too, to keep your skins securely in place and prevent unnecessary wear from skin clips.
- Ultralight ski for quick laps or bagging peaks
- Narrow 76mm waist is fast and nimble
- Early rise tip and tail provide flotation in soft snow
- Wood core keeps weight low and adds a fun, poppy feel
- Carbon fiber layup delivers torsional stiffness for a smooth ride
- ABS sidewalls add stability and a reliable edge hold
- Skin clip tab secures climbing skins in place
- Item #BLD00UN
- 161cm, 171cm
- [161cm] 106 / 76 / 96mm, [171cm] 107 / 76 / 97mm
- Turn Radius
- [161cm] 18m, [171cm] 19m
- early rise tip and tail
- balsa flax wood
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 171cm] 5lb 1oz
- backcountry skiing, randonee, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.