Guide Ski Glove
Built to withstand everyday abuse in extreme weather, the Guide Ski Glove, the warmest professional-grade glove from Black Diamond, will keep your hands dry, warm, and comfortable as you spend your winter on the slopes. No matter which side of the boundary you are on, the gloves will fend off the wettest, coldest days of the season. The abrasion-resistant face fabric holds up to the rigors of daily mountain wear while a Gore-Tex insert keeps moisture at bay. An insulated, removable liner with PrimaLoft, boiled wool, and fleece provide warmth for your fingers when the temperatures plummet. For further warmth and comfort, a generous powder cuff seals out the snow so you can spend your days enjoying the turns, not warming cold hands.
- Professional-grade ski glove to defy daily abuse in severe weather
- Gore-Tex insert provides 100% breathable, waterproof protection
- Abrasion-resistant nylon holds up to rigors of daily mountain wear
- Removable liner provides warmth through plummeting temperatures
- Goat-leather palm offers grip and durability through extended use
- Generous powder cuff seals out snow for dry, warm hands
- Foam padding on knuckles protects fingers from impacts
- Suede leather nosewipe on thumb for when tissues are far away
- Item #BLD00SU
- GORE-TEXt insert
- [palm] fleece
- Removable Liner
- 170g PrimaLoft Gold, boiled wool
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 6.8oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2020
Not like the picture
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
We haven't gotten a chance to use the gloves yet but instantly noticed the colors were off from the website photo. We ordered the burgundy gloves and the colors do not match as well as the website. Our gloves were purple and dark grey compared to the more complementary colors on the website. I am sure they will do the job they are meant to do but it is still disappointing to pay this much for a product that does not look like it is supposed to.
January 7, 2020
Sizing seems off!
- I returned this product before using it
I love how solid these gloves feel! I was in between sizes (My palm length is 17.0cm so in between XS / S) so I ordered both sizes, and both of them feel pretty tight on my fingers. Maybe these are better for thin fingers? I recommend sizing up too.