Select Style & Size
Glidelite Mohair Mix Climbing Skins
- Backcountry skins designed for extended ski tours
- Mohair blend balances between gliding and gripping
- 20% more packable and lighter than previous Black Diamond skins
- Adjustable tip and tail attachments ensure a secure fit
- Item #BLDZ9AM
- 65% mohair, 35% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- pre-fixed, adjustable
- 157-168, 163-174, 169-180, 175-186, 181-192cm
- Claimed Weight
- [157-168cm] 630g, [163-174cm] 652g, [169-180cm] 674g, [175-186cm] 695g, [181-192cm] 717g
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
I ordered the 175-186 size for a 182 ski. This length is much too short for a 182. A significant portion of the tail is left uncovered and the attachment strap is almost maxed out for the clip on the tail. Just a heads up to probably buy long for your ski size. I returned this order and will wait to see how the size looks next time.
November 2, 2020
Hi, What is the width of the tip connector piece?
November 1, 2020
I have Fischer Rangers 102 177 136-102-126. What size do I need?
August 3, 2020
What width are these?
August 12, 2020
Hi Erec, These are 133 mm wide. Let me know if I can help set up an order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Mike