Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Climbing Skins we have in stock.View Similar Products
Glidelite Mohair Mix Climbing Skins
- Backcountry skins designed for extended ski tours
- Mohair blend balances between gliding and gripping
- 20% more packable and lighter than previous Black Diamond skins
- Adjustable tip and tail attachments ensure a secure fit
- Item #BLDZ9AM
- 65% mohair, 35% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- pre-fixed, adjustable
- 157-168, 163-174, 169-180, 175-186, 181-192cm
- Claimed Weight
- [157-168cm] 630g, [163-174cm] 652g, [169-180cm] 674g, [175-186cm] 695g, [181-192cm] 717g
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
I ordered the 175-186 size for a 182 ski. This length is much too short for a 182. A significant portion of the tail is left uncovered and the attachment strap is almost maxed out for the clip on the tail. Just a heads up to probably buy long for your ski size. I returned this order and will wait to see how the size looks next time.
November 2, 2020
Hi, What is the width of the tip connector piece?
November 1, 2020
I have Fischer Rangers 102 177 136-102-126. What size do I need?
August 3, 2020
What width are these?
August 12, 2020
Hi Erec, These are 133 mm wide. Let me know if I can help set up an order at email@example.com. Thanks, Mike