Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select Style & Size:
Glidelite Mohair Mix Climbing Skins
In Black Diamond's collection of climbing skins, the Glidlite Mohair Mix Climbing Skin is the best choice for longer backcountry tours where packing space and weight are critical. They are lighter and more packable than most skins, and the tip and tail adjust to fit securely overtime. Black Diamond built the skin out of a mohair blend to give it an excellent balance of glide and grip.
- Backcountry skins designed for extended ski tours
- Mohair blend balances between gliding and gripping
- 20% more packable and lighter than previous Black Diamond skins
- Adjustable tip and tail attachments ensure a secure fit
- Item #BLDZ9AM
- 65% mohair, 35% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- pre-fixed, adjustable
- 157 - 168cm, 163 - 174cm, 169 - 180cm, 175 - 186cm, 181 - 192cm
- Claimed Weight
- [157 - 168cm] 1lb 6.2oz, [163 - 174cm] 1lb 7oz, [169 - 180cm] 1lb 7.8oz, [175 - 186cm] 1lb 8.5oz, [181 - 192cm] 1lb 9.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.