Why We Like The Genesis Tech T-Shirt
From heavy lifting days to long projecting sessions, the Genesis Tech T-Shirt helps us find new boundaries. The thin material doesn't submit to knurled bars or sharp rock and gives us the flexibility we need for unrestricted back squats and stemming. The Graphene yarn naturally regulates our body temp, so we can push a little harder without overheating.
- Ultralight tech t-shirt for extra challenging pursuits
- Recycled material gives moisture-wicking, quick-drying performance
- Underarm gusset increases range of motion
- Flatlock seams allow chafe-free movement
- Over-the-shoulder panel offers a comfortable pack carry
- Slight drop-tail hem stays tucked into your harness
- Item #BLDZ9EC
- recycled polyester jersey with Graphene yarn technology (100% recycled polyester)
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, running, training, triathlon, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 1, 2021
I love these shirts.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
At a local outdoor store they had lightweight shirts from many brands...Smartwool, TNF, Mountain Hardwear, BD, Arcteryx, and Pategonia. I manhandled them all and found these BD to be the softest, nicest feeling, lightweight synthetic T-shirt there. The Pategonia Airchaser is probably the lightest running shirt you can find, but it doesn't feel as nice as the BD Genesis Tech T. Does the "graphene yarn" actually do anything? I highly doubt it, as graphene is only 1 atom in width, so yeah...the marketing on this one is bit suspect, but forget about that. The feel of these shirts is outstanding. I bought two.