Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Fritschi Tecton 12 Bindings
When we're standing on top of a walled-in, 50-degree couloir, looking down at the steep face peppered with the footprints of our agonizing bootpack, we're extremely thankful to be clicked in to Fritschi Tecton 12 Bindings and ready to rip this gnarly line all the way down. The Tecton 12 uses the same nimble, uphill-friendly toe piece of the popular Vipec, which has quite a bit of lateral elastic travel to enhance retention when we're charging through crud and ice, while the heel piece is more similar to a traditional alpine binding to give us the security and confidence we need to slay the descent.
- AT binding balances touring efficiency with downhill performance
- 5-12 release ratings suitable for aggressive skiers
- Front lateral release in both ski and walk mode
- Heel-locking lever adds security on the downhill
- Three-level heel riser aid in uphill efficiency
- Brakes are included but can be removed to save weight
- Item #BLD00PV
3.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.