Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Trekking Poles we have in stock.View Similar Products
First Strike Trekking Poles
Black Diamond designed its Kids' First Strike Trekking Pole primarily for trekking, but your young adventurer can also use it for ski sessions. Its aluminum shaft makes the pole incredibly lightweight so your little trekker doesn't feel weighed down near the end of the hike. The foam grip adds a bit of insulation to help warm your kid's hand up in winter, and its 360° padded webbing strap makes each pole specific to his or her left and right hands. One FlickLock clamp adjusts the pole for easy transport and for steep uphill and downhill hikes, and the Tech Tips are interchangeable with rubber or carbide tips depending on the terrain your little traveler is exploring.
- Adjustable trekking pole sized children
- Aluminum shaft is light and durable
- FlickLock clamp ensures secure, precise adjustments
- 360° padded webbing strap provides comfort where it counts
- Tech Tips are interchangeable for rubber or carbide tips
- Item #BLD000X
- Q & A
Great pole that grows with your kid
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I agree with the other reviewer, there no need to buy a fixed length pole for a rapidly growing kid! This pole is awesome because it grows with them and will last much longer as a result. My son also loves that they look like "adult" poles - he couldn't be more proud!
Best ski pole for kids
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Why would anyone by a fixed length ski pole for a kid...I don't know they grow like weeds ;)