Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The First Light Stretch Hoody
We see the sun creeping over the ridgeline as a sign to hustle to the summit before sunrise. We like that the First Light Stretch Hoody keeps us warm when we're skinning in the dark, and its remarkable breathability keeps us comfy when we're moving fast. The stretchy material moves with us for full mobility, and it's durably water-resistant to shed snowfall off the fabric.
- Active-oriented insulator built to breathe on backcountry tours
- Primaloft Silver Active insulation breathes for performance warmth
- Schoeller softshell fabric is stretchy and water-resistant
- Underarm gussets ensure freedom of movement
- Adjustments at hem and climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Item #BLD010D
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.