Select a size:
Why We Like The First Light Stretch Hooded Jacket
Out of Black Diamond's massive collection of insulated jackets, the Men's First Light Stretch Hooded Jacket is by far the most breathable insulators. Fit for alpine climbs, backcountry tours, and moving fast in cold mountains, its Primaloft Silver Active insulation is performance-ready to keep warm when we're working up a sweat. Black Diamond designed the insulation in Schoeller softshell fabric for active-inspired stretch and water-resistance that sheds snowflakes and light moisture. The jacket's regular fit includes underarm gussets to ensure freedom of movement on the mountain, and there are adjustments at the hem and climbing helmet-compatible hood for a snug fit.
- Black Diamond's most breathable insulator for backcountry touring
- Primaloft Silver Active insulation breathes for performance warmth
- Schoeller softshell fabric is stretchy and water-resistant
- Underarm gussets ensure freedom of movement
- Adjustments at hem and climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Item #BLD011E
- Schoeller (93% nylon, 7% elastane), DWR coating
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver Active
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.