up to 20% Off
sale $183.20 Original price:$229.00
First Light Jacket
Waking up before sunrise is difficult enough. Add backcountry touring in freezing temperatures to your pre-dawn schedule, and your sleepy mind can't simply comprehend why you want to put such physical effort when your bed is not only a comfortable alternative, but a completely reasonable one as well. It's around the time you see the sunrise near the summit of a snowy, trackless peak that your psyche to ski wakes you up better than any cup of coffee could. Sure your fingers might be numb during the skintrack, but the Black Diamond Women's First Light Jacket keeps you warm and comfy as you slide your way uphill. Not just warm, the First Light's stretchy, breathable construction also keeps you comfy when you work up a sweat.
- Lightweight insulator for ski tours and alpine routes
- Primaloft Silver Active insulation is highly breathable
- Schoeller shell is stretchy, breathable, and water-resistant
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem secure the fit
- Jacket stows inside chest pocket for compact storage
- Item #BLD00VR
- [face fabric] 93% nylon, 7% elastane, NanoSphere Technology [lining] 100% nylon mesh
- Primaloft Silver Active (60g)
- regular, underarm gussets
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal mesh, 1 stowable chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- alpine, backcountry, skiing, snowboarding, climbing, backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 2, 2019
This jacket kept me warm and dry on freezing wet hikes in Norway. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
September 24, 2020
Does it run true to size?