Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The First Light Hybrid Hooded Jacket
Whether we're wearing it alone during an early season multi-pitch or as a midlayer during a backcountry tour, the Men's Black Diamond First Light Hybrid Hooded Jacket always comes along for the adventure with stretchy performance and breathable warmth. Black Diamond uses Primaloft Silver to keep you warm everywhere from windswept ridges to snowy skin tracks, then adds merino blend panels for breathability that lets you work hard without working up a sweat. The low-profile hood can be tucked beneath a helmet if the wind picks up, while a durable water repellent finish sheds light flurries if the weather takes an unexpected turn.
- Hybrid insulator for backcountry tours or early morning climbs
- Synthetic fill provides warmth in wet or dry conditions
- Water repellent finish sheds light rain and snow
- Wool-nylon blend panels promote breathable comfort during active use
- Underarm gussets and stretch construction offer easy movements
- Low-profile cuffs and high neck keep out drafts on colder mornings
- Packs down into chest pocket for easy stashing when the sun appears
- Item #BLD00OA
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.