3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Distance Carbon Z Trekking Poles
The lightest collapsible poles that Black Diamond makes, the Distance Carbon Z Trekking Poles' pure carbon construction keeps the weight down to a microscopic nine or ten ounces. This makes them perfect for long-distance treks, speed hiking, and even ultra-running.
The collapsible shaft packs down small when we're speeding through the flat sections, then assembles with a quick pull to keep that pace up during a steeper approach. EVA foam grips wick sweaty palms dry so a lost pole doesn't ruin our PR attempt, and interchangeable tips let us pick the most efficient tip for the terrain.
- Three-season trekking poles ideal for ounce-counting speed hikers
- Lightweight shaft perfect for fast adventure athletes
- Foam grip is comfortable and sweat-wicking for all day runs
- Three-section foldable shaft offers easy storage on flat terrain
- Interchangeable tips for efficient use when the terrain changes
- Item #BLD00S5
- 100cm, 110cm, 120cm, 130cm
- Collapsed Length
- [100cm] 13in, [110cm] 14in, [120cm] 16in, [130cm] 17in
- EVA foam
- Claimed Weight
- [100cm, 110cm] 9oz, [120cm, 130cm] 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 19 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.