Select style & size:Select options
Balance, speed, stability.
Whether you're carrying a daypack or you've packed for a weekend in the backcountry, you can always use a little extra stability. Grab the Black Diamond Women's Distance FLZ Trekking Poles, and take a little of the strain off of your legs as you hike. These lightweight poles deploy quickly for river crossings and dodgy ascents or descents, and fold into three sections for convenient storage on your pack. The foam grip is comfortable in your hand, and absorbs impact as the tip strikes the trail, while the strap wicks away moisture to reduce chafing on your wrist. Black Diamond equipped the poles with FlickLock adjustability, so you can quickly change the length as the terrain changes.
- Trekking poles for grueling terrain
- Aluminum is lightweight and durable
- EVA foam grip is soft to the touch
- Moisture-wicking strap reduces chafing
- FlickLock adjustability is fast and secure
- Interchangeable rubber and carbide Tech Tips for varied surfaces
- Folds into three sections for easy storage
- Item #BLD00S7
- Q & A
Very light trekking poles!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these! They are very versatile and lightweight. The snap on snow basket you can purchase separate makes these things ready for any adventure. I use them trail running, hiking, and recently on climbing mt st. helens in the winter.