Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell Jacket
If you haven't already guessed by its name, the Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell Jacket loves fresh snow, early morning starts, and breaking trail. Designed to keep you comfortable on the skintrack as well as the way down, it features a unique hybrid construction. Highly breathable 4-stretch softshell is placed beneath the arms, while the chest, shoulders, and hood remain impenetrable to snow. So while you wouldn't want to be jumping into any lakes expecting to stay dry, it's more than ample protection for that fluffy white stuff—and we think a little extra internal comfort on the ascent more than makes up for this.
- A hybrid ski shell destined for backcountry tours
- Waterproof panels offset by stretchy, breathable sections
- Highly durable water repellent takes care of sneaky moisture
- Underarm gussets and 4-way stretch ensure full mobility
- Built-in center mesh panel and perforated collar vent body heat
- Harness-compatible chest pockets large enough to carry skins
- Internal wrist gaiters seal out the snow and secure sleeves
- Slim fit is low-bulk without constricting mobility
- Item #BLDZ999
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.