Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Creek Transit 32L Backpack
Built with the crag in mind, the Black Diamond Creek Transit 32 Backpack is a durable and waterproof commuter bag with the chops to stand up to Mother Nature's abuse, but it is built to get you from home to work with all your essentials dry and intact. The external entry 15-inch laptop sleeve provides protection for your digital stash, and the reflective details keep you visible in low light for when the work shift extends later into the evening than expected and your commute home involves dodging through traffic. Plus, the Creek has a separate zippered bottom compartment for climbing or running shoes, sweaty clothes, and whatever other nasty stuff you want to keep consolidated and tucked away from your day kit.
- A climbing-inspired backpack for urban commuting and weekend hikes
- Durable and waterproof nylon fabric keeps things safe and dry
- Separate compartment holds shoes, sweaty clothes, and extra gear
- Zippered internal organizer pocket holds valuables
- Padded laptop sleeve lets you carry your office with you
- Reflective webbing is visible in low-light conditions
- Buckled sternum strap keeps bag snug and secure during activity
- Item #BLD00P7
5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.