Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Creek 35L Backpack
Taking design cues from Big Wall haul bags, the Black Diamond Creek 35 Backpack effortlessly swallows all of your cragging gear within its top-loading design, complete with a full-length side zipper (medium/large only) for convenient access to internal items. This haul-style bag stands upright, lending itself to easy loading and unloading. Burly construction ensures longevity while the waterproof TPU coating keeps internal items nice and dry.
The tuck-away rope strap secures your cord en route to your favorite crag, and the stowable rain hood even doubles as a helmet holder. Inside the pack, you'll find multiple organizer pockets for stashing away your phone, wallet, keys, and other small necessities. The zippered front-flap provides a handy space for storing your lunch, spare footwear, and extra layers, all without having to unload the pack's entire contents just to retrieve them. Other carry-friendly features include a thermoformed back panel, thickly padded shoulder straps, as well as a dual-density hip belt for evenly distributing heavy loads.
- Haul bag-inspired backpack built for climbing at Indian Creek
- 35L capacity is Black Diamond's mid-sized Creek Pack
- Padded shoulder straps and waist belt ensure a comfy hike
- Waterproof coating protects against sand and dirt as well as rain
- Drawcord skirt closure with full-length zipper at the side
- Top-loading design stands up right for easy packing
- Rope strap and helmet holder stow away
- Item #BLD00IG
4.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.