Select your style & size:Select options
All-around mountain adventurer.
Toss Black Diamond's compact Cosmo Headlamp in your ski pack, climbing pants pocket, or over your car's center mirror before heading out. This small headlamp gives 160 lumens of light and has six different lighting modes with various TriplePower and DoublePower LEDs. What this means for you is that you can always find the ideal amount of light whether you're finding the right skintrack or sneaking out of the tent for a wee.
- Basic headlamp for late hikes and early tours
- Multiple LEDs and settings provide right light
- Tiltable housing lets you dial in perfect angle
- Stormproof to withstand rain and snow
- Single-button switch for easy adjustments
- Red light is ideal for low light map reading
- Item #BLD00P4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently got into camping and wanted a cheap, but decent headlamp. This headlamp has several settings and works great. Great headlamp for the price!
Lights up My life
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Headlamps are a must and this is a perfect little guy to take anywhere. I keep it mainly in my car and it is my go to for late night hikes to peaks with friends or when I go camping. Honestly I have never needed more then this little guy. There are other with more lumens but 160 Lumens honestly is bright enough for the causal use that I get out of it.
Good lamp for the price!
This lamp has lots of settings, most importantly, it has a red light. The lights dim and brighten, which is awesome.