Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cirque Shell
For those of us who like to enjoy trekking and outdoor climbing from the start of spring’s thaw until autumn finally turns to winter, a reliable waterproof layer is absolutely essential for protection from unpredictable shoulder-season weather. The Cirque Shell provides excellent waterproofing thanks to the DWR finish which beads precipitation from the shell as it falls to ensure you and your underlayers stay completely dry. We appreciate the inclusion of climbing-specific nuances that Black Diamond has become known for from their commitment to the improvement of dedicated alpine gear over the years.
- Technical shell is suited for three-season hiking and climbing usage
- Synthetic face fabric boasts a DWR finish for low-bulk waterproofing
- Four-way stretch material offers mobility for navigating techy scrambles
- Drawcord adjustable hood is helmet-compatible for wind protection
- Dual zippered hand pockets and chest pocket are harness-compatible
- Regular fit supplies room for layering and enhanced mobility
- Reflective logos provide peace of mind when you finish up after dark
- Item #BLD00W1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.